9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29
30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Select Theme

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: What decks (old or new) are tempting you right now?  (Read 569 times)

Quester

• Supporter
  • TT&M Family
  • Tarot Enthusiast
Re: What decks (old or new) are tempting you right now?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2017, 04:38:21 AM »
Yea, this thread Can be dangerous to your bank account, but it IS non fattening.

Trogon

• Watchful Moderator
  • TT&M Family
  • Tarot Prospector
    • Barn0wl on Deviant Art
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2017, 04:58:26 AM »
Yea, this thread Can be dangerous to your bank account, but it IS non fattening.

Thank goodness for that! For that matter all of these deck threads are dangerous ... I was looking at another thread, went to look at images of a deck and discovered yet another I hadn't seen before; English Magic Tarot. Another one goes on my wish-list. LOL
The bird also known as "Trogon" on AT

"A famous person once said; 'you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time' ... but, as I (an even more famous person) say; 'if you don't teach them to read, you can fool them whenever you like!'"
 [Max Headroom]

Magickjack

• TT&M Family
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2017, 10:57:09 AM »
I'm both attracted to "The Deviant Moon Tarot" - and at the same time I really don't like it.
Every time I look for something that has to do with tarot, this deck shows up... Almost as if it wants to tell me to buy it.... So odd... Perhaps I should just buy it!?

Anyone tried something like this?
Hi.  I have the border and the borderless Deviant Moon.  I ended up getting bored with it.   I can't even say there is anything wrong with it.  I was never grossed out by it either.  All I can say is it just became boring to me.  Of course one day I may pick it up and enjoy it again but I lost interest.  After getting the borderless deck I then decided I actually liked the border issue.  So as you can see  the Deviant Moon leaves me a bit back and forth.  I think the one thing that bothered me about it was how commercialized it became.  Instead of being unique and different it has become one of USGames big sellers.  I know that s a silly reason to dislike a deck.  Its very popular so it can't be that bad. My tastes in decks are changing as well so this is only an opinion and not trying to bad mouth this deck.  But now the website is selling graveyard dirt?  I stopped visiting the website and ended up missing his regular playing card deck. He is no longer printing it.  It looks quite nice and fell in love with it!  See what I get for being so silly?  Haha.  Sorry this ended up being an  enable de- enable post. 

Genna

• Supporter
  • TT&M Family
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2017, 08:20:39 AM »
Fell in love with Magical Forest Tarot yesterday.

DaughterofDanu

• TT&M Family
  • Wild Woman
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2017, 08:30:04 AM »
The Good Tarot is tempting me. Saw it in the bookstore the other night and almost bought it. But I keep hearing things like it makes a better oracle.
Plus I have the Starchild tarot which has a similar art theme, so I turn down the opportunity to get a copy. Yet here I am still considering it!
Also tempted by the Ostara. That's what I was hoping to find when I checked out the bookstore. I like some cards, but others I'm not a fan of.
Yet the silver edging is so pretty!